Attention: Moms, Real Food Chefs, and Aspiring Cooks Who Want to Learn More About Lactofermentation…
Finally! An-Easy-to-Follow Course Showing You Everything You Need to Know About Fermenting Your Own Foods – and Getting Your Kids to Help You!
In case you haven’t heard, lactofermentation (LF) is all the rage in real food cooking circles! Why? Because LF foods are associated with quite a few health benefits:
- Studies have shown that children who consume probiotics will have better health, less cravings for sugars, and fewer stomach problems.
- Using the probiotics in LF food is the quickest and easiest way to banish tummy bugs from the house and slow or stop a case of mild food poisoning.
- LF foods rich in probiotics, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that are critical to regain or maintain optimal health, especially gut health.
It’s no wonder that thousands of moms are beginning to take a strong interest in LF foods.
But if you’ve ever tried to ferment your own foods, you probably know it can be a little tricky…
The refrain I hear most often is, “Now that I’ve made it, what do I do with it!?!” So many moms are frustrated at putting a spoonful of sauerkraut on each plate at each meal, looking at little up-turned noses with kids bored of the same thing day after day – refusing to eat it no matter how much you tell them it’s good for them.
As a mom, there’s nothing more frustrating than working to produce something you KNOW is uber-healthy but the kids won’t touch it (believe me, I know!)
Fermentation is an art and a science. Unless you know what you’re doing, the whole process can seem difficult, confusing, or time-consuming.
Let me ask you…
- Have you ever experimented with lacto-fermented (LF) foods and said, “Now that I’ve made it, what do I with it”?
- Are you confused about how long to leave fermented food on the counter, when to transfer it to cool storage, and when to eat it?
- Do you make LF food, but your kids won’t eat it?
- Do your kids eat LF food, but they’re BORED with the same few ferments as a 1 tsp of condiment on their plate over and over again at every meal?
- Are you convinced about the value of fermented food and want to learn more about it?
- Do you want LF food preparation to be easy, and workable into your everyday life?
- Do you want to sneak more lacto-fermented foods into your kids’ or hubby’s diet?
- Are you looking to convert your old recipes into delicious treats using LF food?
- Want to make ferments into a regular part of each meal?
- Do you want to use fermentation to heal or maintain your gut health?
If you said “Yes!” to any of these, then you’re going to love my Lactofermentation online class!
“Inspired to make lacto-fermented foods...”
Before I found KerryAnn, I was losing heart and losing enthusiasm in the kitchen. Now I cook using traditional foods because it is delicious, and I have new inspiration to tackle sourdough, lacto-fermentation and other projects I have been putting off for years.
“KerryAnn makes cooking easy…”
KerryAnn makes meal preparation so doable for me as a newbie. When I look other people’s recipes, sometimes I think, “There’s no way I can do this.” But with KerryAnn’s easy instructions, I’m excited and encouraged that I will succeed! An added bonus–and really a requirement for true success–is that all her recipes I’ve tried so far have been husband and kid-approved!! Thank you sooooo much!
Introducing an Easy-to-Follow Online Class on Lactofermentation!
Here’s a sneak peak at what’s included in the course:
- How to ferment your own foods – including everything from sauerkraut, yogurt, and pickles, to sourdough, kimchi, dosa, water kefir, and other probiotic-rich foods you can make at home.
- What to DO with the fermented food after you’ve made it
- How to incorporate ferments into every meal and snack of every day – plus sneaky tips for getting your kids to eat them without them knowing!
- How to use and care for a fermentation vessel
- How to choose and make a brine
- How to know when your ferment is ready for storage and ready for eating
- How to make lactoferments exciting so you don’t get bored
- How to get your family to eat – and love – ferments
- …and much more!
PLUS you’ll get access to my favorite breakfasts, lunches, dinners, side dishes, drinks, appetizers, sauces, dressings, dips, snacks and desserts made with lactofermented ingredients!
“Cooking is a joy now!”
I just LOVE getting new recipes from KerryAnn. Cooking is joy now! Thank you!!!
“I was burned and bored with my own cooking…”
KerryAnn’s recipes have saved my domestic life! I had become burned out and bored with my own cooking, and KerryAnn’s recipes provided a fun, healthy, delicious change for the better. Now I am SO organized in the kitchen, it has taken much stress out of my daily life. Thanks, KerryAnn for creating this wonderful resource. I am telling everyone I know!
“I feel good about feeding my family nutritious, delicious meals…”
I was so thrilled when I discovered KerryAnn’s recipes and even more excited when I found out they were based on Nourishing Traditions. I love that cookbook; however, many of the recipes from that book call for extensive preparation and have a French flair, which my husband doesn’t care for. Thanks to KerryAnn, I can feel good about the fact that I’m feeding my family highly nutritious and delicious meals, and it doesn’t take as long as it used to.
This sounds great, KerryAnn! How does it work?
It’s super simple!
- After registering, you’ll get immediate access to multi-media lessons (including video, PDF, and audio files).
- You’ll learn to make a wide variety of ferments.
- Once you’ve learned the basics, you’ll discover how to incorporate ferments into a variety of dishes so your kids will never again get bored with a spoonful of sauerkraut on the plate meal after meal!
- You’ll discover how to make breakfasts, lunches, dinners, side dishes, snacks and desserts and much more so you can offer a lots of yummy foods to keep the kids interested… and eating! (They’ll even think some of the meals are treats!)
Remember: This course gives you step-by-step instructions on how to produce a very wide variety of ferments. You’ll gain a solid foundation for preparing these life-enhancing foods.
Every real food mama dreams of having a child ask for the most nutrient-dense foods repeatedly. Now you can make that dream a reality! You’ll learn to make mouth-watering dishes such as:
- Rich Cherry Sour Cream Ice Cream
- Yogurt and Berry Granola Gems
- Strawberries and Cream Crepes
- Grilled Chicken with Spiced Peach Sauce
- Egg Salad with a Twist
Note: This class includes non-gluten and non-dairy options for those who have food sensitivities, allergies, or intolerance.
Get Your Kids Involved!
This class provides instruction in bite-sized pieces so you can ferment along, using seasonal produce.
If you have children, you may find them wanting to help you ferment foods!
Your kids will see videos of my kids helping me prepare ferments, and then eating them. My children will encourage yours to try the new dishes and be involved in the kitchen!
When you join our fermentation class, you will receive access to Kitchens Resurrected: A Real Food Cooking School as part of your membership! As long as you remain a member, you will receive access to every class we produce as part of the membership site. So not only can you learn fermentation and the practical application of how to get them into your kids, you can also learn the basics of cooking, including how to tell if produce is ripe and how best to peel it, how to swap out different cuts of grass-fed beef in a dish, how to cut up a chicken and many more valuable, time and money-saving techniques and know how.
You’ll enjoy finding new recipes that your kids LOVE and ask for again and again. You’ll get a kick out of sneaking all sorts of probiotics, vitamins and other goodies into your kids’ meals in a package that they love! So, are you ready to get started?
|Yes, KerryAnn! Sign me up for the Lactofermentation course so I can learn how to prepare ferments, what to do with them after I’ve made them, and how to get my family to eat them.
PLUS I’ll get 2 bonuses:
I understand I can choose packages with extra bonuses such as
And I’m completely covered by KerryAnn’s Satisfaction Guarantee, where I’ll have 30 days to try out the material, and if I don’t absolutely love it – I’ll get a full refund.
Learning how to make ferments your family will love is just a few clicks away! Go ahead and submit your order now, and you’ll get immediate access to my instructional lactofermentation videos and membership site. Your family will love you even more for it!
To your happy, healthy, well-fed family,