Kitchens Resurrected: A Real Food Cooking School
Attention: Moms Who Want to Gain Confidence in the Kitchen, Learn Foundational Cooking Skills, and Put Kid-Approved, Husband-Approved, Wholesome, REAL FOOD Meals to the Table
So many women – especially busy moms – tell me they feel intimidated by cooking. Have you ever felt that way?
- Have you ever told yourself, “I can’t cook” and beat yourself up after a failed recipe attempt?
- Have you ever found a wonderful new cookbook, flipped through its pages, and realized you didn’t know how to do simple techniques like fry eggs, substitute different cuts of meat in a recipe, or even cut up/debone a chicken – so you procrastinated on trying the recipes?
- Have you ever believed cooking is too hard – especially when it comes to making HEALTHY recipes?
- Does everything “healthy” turn out bland or weird when you make it – and your family refuses to eat it?
- Have you ever resorted to feeding your family junk food because it’s easier?
- Are your husband or kids getting bored with the same meals you’ve been making over and over again?
- Are YOU getting bored with managing your own kitchen?
- Do you consider yourself “OK” at cooking and simply want to brush up on your cooking skills?
- Are you brand new to real foods and want to learn how to cook but don’t know where to start?
If you said yes to any of these…you’re not alone.
I know SO many individuals who’ve purchased new cookbooks that ended up sitting on a bookshelf, collecting dust – all because they were too intimidated to try the recipes.
This doesn’t have to be you.
Cooking can a little scary at first – but like any other skill, you can learn how to master it.
The REAL truth is:
- All skills are totally learnable.
- You become better with practice.
- Having a knowledgeable guide to walk you through each will help you master the skills faster.
A knowledgeable guide is usually the missing ingredient to helping a person learn how to cook well.
“I was burned out and bored with my own cooking…”
KerryAnn’s recipes have saved my domestic life! I had become burned out and bored with my own cooking, and KerryAnn’s recipes provided a fun, healthy, delicious change for the better. Now I am SO organized in the kitchen, it has taken much stress out of my daily life. Thanks, KerryAnn for creating this wonderful resource. I am telling everyone I know!
“I feel good about feeding my family nutritious, delicious meals…”
I was so thrilled when I discovered KerryAnn’s recipes and even more excited when I found out they were based on Nourishing Traditions. I love that cookbook; however, many of the recipes from that book call for extensive preparation and have a French flair, which my husband doesn’t care for. Thanks to KerryAnn, I can feel good about the fact that I’m feeding my family highly nutritious and delicious meals, and it doesn’t take as long as it used to.
“We’re getting healthier every day. My husband even lost weight!”
The food is healthy & we’re getting healthier every day. My husband has even lost weight! Everyone who is looking for wholesome, delicious meals should check out KerryAnn’s recipes!
If you want to improve your cooking skills AND learn to cook healthier food, this is totally possible for you.
You probably already know that wholesome, nutritious, unprocessed meals bring countless health benefits – like faster weight loss, higher energy, clearer skin, stronger hair and nails, better sleep, improved gut health, improved digestion, fewer mood swings, better mental clarity, and more.
Perhaps you’ve attempted to switch to a “real food”-based diet (i.e., one without processed foods), but have found the cooking part to be difficult or impossible. That’s not surprising. Preparing REAL food is so much different from popping a TV dinner into the microwave or making dinner out of a “convenient” package filled with chemicals, preservatives, and other health-impeding substances. (There’s a reason those other foods are so fast and cheap!)
However, I want you to know cooking healthy food does NOT have to be hard, complicated, or time-consuming.
You and your family no longer have to miss out on great, wholesome recipes simply because you lack a few basic foundational cooking skills.
There’s an art and a science to real food cooking, and I’m about to show you how it works.
If you’d like to develop more confidence in the kitchen, and if you’re ready to STOP feeling lost and confused when attempting new recipes, then you’re going to LOVE my new online cooking school, created especially for you.
But before I get into the details…
Who am I, and why should you listen to anything I have to say about cooking?
My name is KerryAnn Foster. I’m the founder and CEO of Cooking Traditional Foods, the longest running Traditional Foods Menu Mailer on the internet. Over the years, I’ve created thousands of recipes – everything from gluten-free, dairy-free, casein-free, soy-free, nut-free, allergen-free – you name it, I’ve created it. And I not only make these recipes, I ensure they’re DELICIOUS and IRRESISTIBLE so your kids and hubby actually eat and love them. (You won’t find any of those weird, strange, stereotypical “health” recipes in my work!)
I got into real food after experiencing many health ailments. For years of my life, I suffered from some of the most awful ailments, including PCOS, celiac disease, food allergies and intolerances, obesity, adrenal fatigue, and heavy metals. I also had several miscarriages. Because no doctor could help me overcome my health ailments, I decided to research and learn everything I could about the effects of food on one’s health. Since then, I’ve had over 10 years of traditional foods experience. Real food nursed me from sickness to health.
But I realized healthy food was pointless if my kids and husband refused to eat it! After all, you gotta feed your family…
So I’ve dedicated my life to exploring new ways of cooking and preparing tasty, nutrient-dense food – and sharing this information with you so that you and your family can benefit, even if you’re on a budget and have little or no cooking experience.
Take advantage of my experience and expertise with my brand new online cooking school:
Kitchens Resurrected: A Real Food Cooking School
If you’ve ever struggled to cook even the most basic recipes, or if you’ve felt that your cooking skills were lacking in some area, IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT.
There are a smorgasbord of wonderful cookbooks, resources, and food blogs out there – but they don’t always tell you HOW to do specific techniques, and if they do, sometimes the instructions are just plain confusing.
My online cooking school is the ONLY resource that offers you step-by-step instructional videos with practical tips on how to prepare food in my straightforward, down-to-earth style.
“Cooking is a joy now!”
I just LOVE getting new recipes from KerryAnn. Cooking is joy now! Thank you!!!
“Hubby loved your meatloaf recipe…”
I made your meatloaf (with mashed potatoes & liver in it) on Saturday & it was some of the best meatloaf I’ve had!! Hubby stood over it in the kitchen and ate 3 of the 4 servings! He then asked ‘how long would it take to make more??’
- Carolyn K.
“Rave reviews from my family!”
I made your sweet-and-sour chicken tonight. It was a huge success!! My family doesn’t normally like to eat green bell peppers or cooked carrots, but they did tonight! I cut the onions, carrots, and peppers real small using my mandolin on a really thin setting and then diced them up even more! I used chicken legs and threw them all in the crock pot after I got them started on the stove… It came together real well and with rave reviews!! Thank you!!!
Kitchens Resurrected: A Real Food Cooking School
If you’re ready to…
- Brush up on your cooking skills
- Learn cooking tips, techniques, and tricks to get you on your feet quickly
- Save money and time in the kitchen
- Move away from packaged and processed foods
- Stop relying on fast food from the drive-through
- Change your family’s diet for the better
- Learn the basics of a Real Food diet without feeling overwhelmed
…then you’re going to love my Real Food Cooking School!
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll get when you register:
Easy-to-Follow Instructional Videos That Will Open You Up to a World of Cooking
You’ll learn all kinds of essential cooking skills and techniques with my super-simple video tutorials. Each video focuses on a single topic and walks you through each step of the process, while educating you about real food.
You’ll learn how to:
- Whip up tasty beverages and drinks
- Prepare broths, grains, homemade sauces, dressings and condiments
- Create delicious soups, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and salads
- Make egg dishes, grains, beans, and legumes
- Put together nutritious snacks and desserts your kids and husband will love
- Cook ethnic dishes without being intimidated by exotic ingredients
- Pack nature’s superfoods into your meals so you can get the most vitamins, minerals, and life-enhancing nutrients
- …and more!
PLUS if you have food sensitivities, allergies, or food intolerances, you’ll learn how to make meals that are allergen-free. You’ll also learn how to substitute foods when needed (for example, coconut milk for cow’s milk).
Basic Foundational Skills of Cooking
No matter what skill level you’re at – beginner, intermediate, or advanced – you can learn something from my online cooking school. Beginners and experts alike can discover new tips and tricks for making cooking easier!
You’ll learn topics such as:
- How to tell if a peach (and other produce) is ripe and how to peel it correctly
- How to cut up a chicken and determine the best uses for each cut
- How to make crispy nuts (and why you’d want to)
- What a slurry is and how to use it
- How to use a dehydrator
- How to pick the right fat for any given meal – and how to fry with it
- How to use cuts of beef you’ve never heard of and make them taste delicious
- How to prevent fruits and veggies from going bad before using use them in a dish – even if you shop only once a week
- How to swap out ingredients if you have food allergies, or want to avoid making another trip to the store
- How to maximize your food budget so you can purchase more quality foods
- How to create a food budget “hierarchy” so you know whether to put your extra dollars towards pesticide-free, GMO-free, or organic food first (I teach you to spend any excess money on the most critical areas first)
- …and more!
The Full Scoop on Fruits, Vegetables, Meats, Spices, and More
You’ll get access to my informative “Food Primer Video Series“ on various food-related topics. This is where I tell you all about a particular food – such as peeling, storing, preparing, and selecting produce for ripeness.
Topics for the video series include:
- Grains, nuts and seeds
- Pantry Staples
- …and more!
Tips on Kitchen Management for the Busy Mom
You’ll also get videos to help you manage your kitchen more effectively – including how to use special equipment for certain cooking techniques.
- Pantry staples – so you can load up your pantry with all the essential ingredients
- Kitchen equipment – including where to buy, how to clean, and how to use (plus suggestions for substituting equipment if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on fancy gadgets)
- Proper food preservation and storage so you can avoid wasting money and be prepared
- …and more!
Access to Our Students-Only Membership Site
Our online forum is a great place to get support from your peers who are also enrolled in the school!
If you get stuck, you can post questions and get feedback in our private students-only forum. You can also share your cooking experiences, exchange tips, and stay motivated.
Access to a Complete Library Full of Cooking Videos and Training Tutorials
Dozens of lessons are always available, so you can learn at your own pace.
As long as you remain a member of the Real Food Cooking School, you’ll have full access to all the materials.
By now you’re probably thinking, “This sounds great! How does it work?”
Here’s what happens after you register for the Real Food Cooking School:
- You’ll get instant access to dozens of instructional videos that will teach you real food cooking techniques at all levels – basic, intermediate, and advanced.
- Each week, you’ll receive an e-mail alerting you to new course content on a variety of cooking topics. All you have to do is log into your student-only portal to access the videos you want to view. You can work at your own pace.
- If you get stuck, or just want to share stories and experiences, you can post in our students-only membership forum. This is a great way to get support from your peers who are also enrolled in the school!
- You may cancel your membership at any time.
- As long as you remain a member of the Real Food Cooking School, you’ll have full access to all the video materials, as well as the students-only membership forum.
Enroll in the Real Food Cooking School now, and you’ll also get 3 bonuses!
Bonus #1 – A video dictionary of me explaining frequently used cooking terms (such as “slurry,” “rolling boil,” and many more) so you can understand exactly what these terms mean. Includes demonstrations within the video!
Bonus #2 – FREE enrollment into my special course on Lacto-Fermentation. This course teaches you all about fermentation – including how to ferment your food at home, how to make sauerkraut, yogurt, pickles, sourdough, kimchi, dosa, and other probiotic-rich foods. (Probiotics are live microorganisms that boost gut health while providing tons of other health benefits.)
Bonus #3 – As a member of our Real Food Cooking School, you’ll also get FREE access to our other classes for as long as you remain a member!
This sounds fantastic, KerryAnn! But how much is it going to cost me? Less than the cost of 1 or 2 fast food meals per month!
And don’t forget, this course will SAVE YOU MONEY by showing you how to:
- Properly store and preserve food – so you’re no longer wasting fruits, vegetables, meats, or other items
- Prepare your own meals instead of going out to eat expensive restaurant food
- Stretch your food further and get the most out of every single food item
THE FINE PRINT:
- All subscription purchases are auto-renewing.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, your first payment can be refunded within 30 days of request.
- Auto-renewing payments are non-refundable.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions may be canceled at any time, without penalty. (Cancellation instructions are displayed on the download page of every issue.)
- Class materials will be immediately available for viewing after checkout.
- Menu Mailers, live Q&A calls and other bonus materials are NOT included with your enrollment unless you select the upgrade package.
Are you ready to get started?
|Yes, KerryAnn! I want to reinvigorate my cooking skills and learn how to make healthy, delicious meals for my family with your Real Food Cooking School!For my investment, I understand that I’m going to get instant access to:
PLUS I’ll get 3 bonuses:
I understand I can choose packages with extra bonuses such as
And I’m completely covered by KerryAnn’s Satisfaction Guarantee, where I’ll have 30 days to try out the material, and if I don’t absolutely love it – I’ll get a full refund.
Learning how to cook is just a few clicks away! Go ahead and submit your order now, and you’ll get immediate access to my instructional cooking videos and membership site. Your family will love you even more for it!
To your happy, healthy, well-fed family,