Giveaway: Real Food Storage RecipesBy
Real Food Storage Recipes contains an overview of how to store foods without going off of your traditional foods diet plus over 200 recipes to get you started. All of the recipes have been kid-tested and are family friendly. Recipes include sourdough baked goods, breakfast, quick breads, side dishes, main dishes (meatless, chicken, beef, salmon, turkey, lamb), packaged and processed replacements and desserts.
We’ve even included some of our most popular recipes, such as our GFCF Christmas morning cinnamon rolls, sourdough pizza crust and our special Valentine’s Day dessert, Chocolate Euphoria. All can be made exclusively from foods in a real food storage program. All recipes are gluten and dairy optional and there are plenty of egg, soy and nut-free recipes if you have other food allergies or intolerances.
Learn how we lived off of our food storage during 11 months of unemployment without getting food stamps or going hungry. There was no worry about choosing between feeding our family and paying the mortgage because we had food insurance at home. We had built up one year’s worth of food stores and saved money on our grocery bills while doing it. Just as you have unemployment, health, life and car insurance, FOOD insurance will give you peace of mind to know that you can still feed your family healthy, traditional foods if a financial disaster or serious reduction in income occurs.
If you’re looking to learn how to do a full year’s food storage program in your home or get some new, kid-approved recipes to use with your existing stores, this book is for you. This book covers how much to store and of what, along with lists of questions to ask yourself to tailor your food storage to meet your own family’s needs and unique situation.
We’ve also included an online Resources Guide to help you find places to buy your bulk goods at a significant savings. This listing of websites is kept up-to-date by our web team so you always have access to the best money saving, bulk purchasing resources on the internet.
There are multiple ways to enter this giveaway. You must post one comment per entry. If you put all of your entries into one comment, it will only count as one entry. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Post a comment at the bottom of this entry. Tell me you’d like to enter, ask me any question you want to about food storage or tell me why you’re interested in the book.
- Subscribe to my blog through RSS feed or a newsreader or through our e-mail updates, then post a comment. Already subscribed? Let me know that are are already a subscriber in the comments and that will also count as an entry.
- Subscribe to my newsletter, then post a comment that you joined. If you are already subscribed, leave a comment that you had previously joined the e-mail list and that will also count as an entry. Please note that this entry will be disqualified if you do not confirm your subscription through the confirmation e-mail you receive upon subscribing. This option also gets you entered into our monthly drawing for a free Menu Mailer subscription!
- Follow me on Twitter. If you are already following me, tweet the giveaway and post below. It will count as an extra entry.
- Like Cooking Traditional Foods on Facebook, then post below to let me know you have liked CTF. If you already follow CTF, let me know and it will also count as an entry. Please note: this giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. In posting below, you are providing information to Cooking Traditional Foods and not to Facebook.
Each person may have up to five entries for this giveaway. Good luck!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in some of my posts are affiliate links. When you click them you allow me to cover a small portion of the cost of this blog. Blogging isn’t cheap and I appreciate your support so we can keep churning out awesome recipes and quality content. Using my affiliate link is like leaving a tip. Thank you. You can read more of our disclaimers here.
KerryAnn Foster runs Intentionally Domestic, formerly Cooking Traditional Foods. Founded in 2005, we help you feed your family nourishing foods they will love. KerryAnn has thirteen years of real food experience. Read about KerryAnn’s journey to health through multiple miscarriages, celiac disease, PCOS, food allergies and intolerances, obesity, adrenal fatigue and heavy metals. She is also an It Works! Triple Diamond Independent Distributor and she loves that crazy wrap thing!