Giveaway: Menu Mailer and Recipe Archive PackageBy
CTF has launched a Real Food Challenge and link up for bone broth information and recipes that runs through Valentine’s Day. Come join us!
I promised on the CTF Facebook page that I would do another big giveaway when we hit 4,000 fans. So here we are!
One winner of this giveaway will receive a 52-week subscription to both the Menu Mailer and the Recipe Archive. One runner-up will receive a 13-week subscription to the Menu Mailer.
The Menu Mailer
The Menu Mailer covers five dinners (including side dishes), one breakfast, one soup and one dessert every week. It contains a full menu, shopping list, a preparation plan and serving suggestions for each meal. Tips and information are included in every mailer. Ingredients are seasonal for the United States or Australia, your choice.
What makes the Cooking Traditional Foods menu mailer unique? A preparation schedule is included with every menu mailer. It reminds you when to thaw the meat, prep the crock-pot, or soak the grains. Because lack of planning is a major hurdle in getting healthy meals on the table, this schedule helps you make sure everything is done. It also contains blanks so you can write in your own reminders for breakfast, snacks and lunches.
The Cooking TF Menu Mailer has the option for every meal to be gluten and/or casein free, so those with food allergies or who are new to having to cook for someone with allergies do not have to convert the recipe. It also contains suggestions for gluten and casein free brands on each shopping list to assist those new to allergy cooking.
The Recipe Archive
The Recipe Archive is a compilation of all of the recipes that have been posted to Cooking Traditional Foods website and old blog. All recipes are labeled for gluten and casein content, so allergic users can see at a glance which recipes might work for them. There are currently over 500 recipes archived in this collection.
There are multiple ways to enter this giveaway. You must post each entry in a separate comment. If you post them all in one comment, it only counts as one entry.
- Post a comment at the bottom of this entry. Tell me why you wish to win, how long you’ve been doing traditional foods or about your favorite traditional foods meal/dish/recipe.
- Subscribe to my blog through RSS feed or a newsreader then post a comment. Already subscribed? Let me know that are are already a subscriber in the comments and that will also count as an entry.
- Subscribe to my newsletter, then post a comment that you joined. If you are already subscribed, leave a comment that you had previously joined the e-mail list and that will also count as an entry. Please note that this entry will be disqualified if you do not confirm your subscription through the confirmation e-mail you receive upon subscribing. This option also gets you entered into our monthly drawing for a free Menu Mailer subscription!
- Join the CTF Forum. Post below to let me know you have joined. If you are already a member, post below that you had previously joined and it will count as one entry.
- Follow me on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway containing a link to this post and post a comment that you tweeted. If you are already following me, tweet the giveaway and post below. It will count as an extra entry.
- Post this giveaway to your Facebook wall, then post a comment that you shared it with your friends. Make the post visible to the public, not just your friends, to assist with verifying this entry. Comment below to let me know you have done it.
- Like Cooking Traditional Foods or Traditional Foods on a Budget on Facebook, then post below to let me know you have liked CTF. If you fan the Cooking Traditional Foods Facebook page, you will receive a free Menu Mailer issue. If you already follow CTF, let me know and it will also count as an entry. Please note: this giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In posting below, you are providing information to Cooking Traditional Foods and not to Facebook.
- Blog about this giveaway on your personal blog. Post a link to the blog post below in the comments.
- E-mail five of your friends and tell them about the giveaway. Comment below to let me know.
Remember, you must post each entry in a separate comment. If you post them all in one comment, it only counts as one entry.
This contest will end Monday, October 31st at 11:59 PM EST. The winner and runner-up will be chosen via random.org and will be announced on Wednesday, November 2nd on the blog. The winner and runner-up will have 48 hours to contact me via e-mail. No purchase necessary to win.
REMEMBER: You must comment for each entry.
Have a question? Post it below and I’ll answer it as quickly as I can.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in some of my posts are affiliate links. When you click them you allow me to cover a small portion of the cost of this blog. Blogging isn’t cheap and I appreciate your support so we can keep churning out awesome recipes and quality content. Using my affiliate link is like leaving a tip. Thank you. You can read more of our disclaimers here.
KerryAnn Foster runs Intentionally Domestic, formerly Cooking Traditional Foods. Intentionally Domestic is the home of the longest running real food meal plan on the internet, now in its eighth volume.
KerryAnn has over eleven years of real food experience. Read about KerryAnn’s journey to health through multiple miscarriages, celiac disease, PCOS, food allergies and intolerances, obesity, adrenal fatigue and heavy metals. She is also an It Works! Independent Distributor and she loves that crazy wrap thing!
Founded in 2005, we help you feed your family nourishing foods they will love. With two choices of Menu Mailers, multiple eBooks, Print Books and video-based classes, KerryAnn makes real food easy, accessible, affordable and family friendly for everyone.
KerryAnn founded Nourished Living Network, a network for traditional food and natural living bloggers, in 2011. NLN provides support, publicity and networking opportunities for bloggers all across the traditional foods spectrum. Our Recipe Gallery features recipes from the fifty member blogs and growing.